SUMMARY: The EHR Support Specialist is responsible for directing ongoing customer relations and support of existing physician offices, ensuring a smooth customer transition from implementation to support and maintenance. Our Support Specialist is the point person in regards to maintaining, extending, and sharing knowledge of NextGen products, driving increased rates of current customer usage and overall customer satisfaction. Provide excellent customer service that maintains or increases current customer satisfaction levels, managing a database of customer contracts. Act as a liaison to physician offices and Monarch HealthCare.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Maintain, extend and share knowledge of NextGen solutions that impact provider offices and the department
2. Be part of the implementation team to gain knowledge of the clinic end user workflows and assist in go live support
3. Ensures optimal on-boarding of new physician in installed offices
4. Provide exceptional customer service that maintains or increases current physician satisfaction levels
5. Manages a database of current physician contacts
6. Act as a liaison to physician offices and Monarch HealthCare
7. Participate in physician meetings
1. Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing or related discipline or 5 years experience customer service and/or physician office support preferred
2. Familiarity with the healthcare industry and various software packages
3. Effective customer service skills
4. Able to communicate clearly and professionally in person, via telephone or in writing
5. Strong product knowledge in order to effectively support the customer
6. Outstanding organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
7. Strong working knowledge of MS Office products including Word, Excel, Power Point and Project
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
What makes your technology career greater with UnitedHealth Group? You'll have the most opportunities to grow and develop. We invest in rich technology resources and talented people to help glean and use intelligence in ways that drive quality and affordability of healthcare for millions of people worldwide. It's your chance to be a transformational force in the industry and within UnitedHealth Group. If you believe there is always a better way, take the next step in exploring your potential with UnitedHealth Group.
- Familiarity with Electronic Health Records/Electronic Practice Management
- NextGen certification desired
- Must be able to provide reliable transportation including a valid California driver's license.
OptumHealth is part of the family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group one of the leaders across most major segments of the US health care system.
OptumHealth helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their health care needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
At OptumHealth, you will perform within an innovative culture that's focused on transformational change in the health care system. You will leverage your skills across a diverse and multi-faceted business. And you will make contributions that will have an impact that's greater than you've ever imagined.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing. Skills / Requirements
Monarch HealthCare - 2 years ago