As a leading firm nationwide in building energy commissioning and optimization, Bes-Tech’s technical teams bring solid experience to our clients in the fields of HVAC systems, controls technology and commissioning, promoting energy efficient operations and maintenance best practices in commercial and institutional buildings. We strive to improve system and technology performance. We work on all types of facilities and systems from office buildings, manufacturer clean rooms, health care facilities, schools to much more. Our expertise is built on applied science combined with practical field experience and cross disciplines including mechanical, electrical and building automation controls.
Bes-Tech, Inc. is seeking a motivated, hard-working, reliable IT Intern who is looking for the opportunity to grow with us and help us grow. We need a detail oriented, organized individual with excellent communication and customer support skills. If you are looking for a job that will challenge you every day and provide you the reward of reducing carbon footprint and energy consumption globally then we want to speak with you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintenance of internal knowledge repository
- Connect laptops/desktops to network drives and printers
- Perform Spyware and Virus scans
- Configuration of internal workstations
- Other project duties as assigned
- Analytical -- able to synthesize complex and diverse information.
- Problem solving – ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner. Gather and analyze information skillfully.
- Communication – ability to communicate clearly, effectively and persuasively within all situations. Ability to communicate well written and clearly organized information.
- Effective Time Management – prioritize, plan, and organize work activities efficiently. Ability to develop realistic action plans.
- Working College graduate, AAS, AS, BAS, BS
- Familiarity with Microsoft operating systems, including Windows XP, Vista, and 7
- Knowledge of MS Server Operating Systems
- Familiarity with Microsoft Active Directory
- Familiarity with UNIX and related operating systems is a plus but not required (Solaris, Linux, BSD, etc)
- Understanding of basic networking, it’s components and how networking operates
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Experience supporting and maintaining Microsoft Windows and Windows compatible applications
- Understanding of LAN/WAN concepts and how to troubleshoot
- Working towards MCDTS (Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Tech)
- Strong ability to troubleshoot and differentiate between hardware/software problems and work to resolution
- Ability to learn and support new systems and applications
Basic understanding of our customer responsibilities:
- Salary commensurate with experience and skills
Location: Omaha, NE
Building Energy Solutions & Technology, Inc. - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
After establishing ourselves as a leading nationwide firm in building energy commissioning and optimization; Bes-Tech has added new...