Description: User Interface Designer
Information Architect Job Purpose: Provides positive user experience by creating intuitive user interfaces for Web and Mobile applications.
Information Architect Job Duties:
· Participates in user observation, and analyses business requirements to create a user centered design
· Collaborates with the User Interface Information Architect to translate information structures into wireframe models
· Implements information architecture by preparing prototypes and mockups including page layout and navigational elements. Coordinates with the Information Architect and to produce site concept, visual design, labeling, interface structure, and navigational structure.
· Creates graphical elements and icons for use by development teams to construct software user interfaces
· Updates job knowledge by tracking research regarding web design and usability; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
· Reviews completed application screens for adherence to the original design
· Produces basic HTML and CSS for user interface screens
· Produces re-usable symbols and UI elements for leveraging in future mockups and prototypes
· Ability to design user interfaces for web, smartphone and tablet devices
· Understanding of and experience with interactive usability models
· Artistic ability and familiarity with the basic principles of graphic design and color matching
· Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Fireworks
· Understand performance needs for users i.e., user workload, user goals
· Practical experience with Apple or Microsoft Web usability principles
· Knowledge of Microsoft Visio and Visio and Adobe Suite graphics programs
· 2 or more years - Experience with object-oriented design practices and content modeling
· 2 or more years - Experience with multiple software interfaces (Web, Mobile, etc.)
· 3 or more years - Experience using web development methodologies
· 2 or more years - Experience with Visio and Adobe Suite graphics programs
· 2 or more years - Experience with HTML and CSS
· Usability Certification is a plus
Lender Processing Services - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Lender Processing Services, Inc. (LPS) is the leading provider of mortgage and consumer loan processing services, mortgage settlement...