Database Administrator 2
Newport News, VA
3 – Month Contract
Kelly Government Solutions is a strategic supplier and
business partner to the federal government and its key
suppliers. KGS offers engineering, IT, administrative,
scientific, and healthcare professionals the opportunity
to work with many of the prestigious Government
organizations worldwide. We are currently seeking a
Database Administrator 3 to work in the Newport News, VA
area. Please review the job description listed below,
and if interested, please email an updated copy of your
Database Administrator 3
Location: Newport News, Virginia
Security Clearance: None
RESPONSIBILITIES and TASKS:
design of databases.
- Implements and maintains smooth operation and physical
- Conducts performance tuning of indexes and databases
regarding enhancements and/or improvements.
- Reviews database design and integration of systems.
- Provides backup recovery and makes recommendations
relating to database management.
- Maintains security and integrity controls.
- Formulates policies, procedures, and standards
- Monitors transaction activity and utilization.
- May develop stored procedures and/or triggers.
discipline or equivalent, plus 3 to 5 years related
- This job requires a Bachelor - degree in a related
experience; 1 to 3 years experience with a related
needed for the area of responsibility.
- A candidate must have the necessary qualifications
organization skills, and computer skills are also
- Effective written and verbal communication skills,
Again, if you are interested in this position, please
email me an updated copy of your resume, your salary
expectation and a couple sentences as to why you are
qualified for this position.
Important information: This position is recruited for by
a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To
be considered for this position, you may use the “apply
now” button and upload your resume or email your resume.
If you have questions about the position, please contact
the recruiter via email at (email@example.com or
please call 301-588-9720 ext 209).
Learn more about what Kelly can do for you at
Job Code : BHJOB3479_583586
Kelly Government Solutions - 12 months ago