Where Creating the Best Hope for a Healthier Future Begins...
As our, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems Analyst, you will perform full life-cycle application development and support for systems of routine to moderate complexity and scope with regular supervision. Work is reviewed for soundness of technical judgment and overall adequacy.
Additional Summary Specific to Job
POSITION KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Experience installing and configuring software on both Windows and UNIX (ie. Linux, Sun, AIX) platforms.
- Experience with eDirectory, AD, or another LDAP compliant directory service.
- Experience integrating applications with an enterprise environment.
- Preferred experience with Identity and Access Management technologies, such as Novell / NetIQ Identity and Access Manager.
- Familiarization with public key infrastructures and X509 Certificates is a plus.
Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or related discipline with a minimum of two (2) years relevant experience or related experience in lieu of education.
Experience with computer hardware, software and programming. Excellent technical and general communication skills, both oral and written. Certifications in relevant areas such as PeopleSoft, Oracle, and Microsoft are highly desirable. ERP systems implementation and support experience is highly desirable.
Located in the prestigious Texas Medical Center, UTHealth is the most comprehensive academic health science institution in the Southwestern...