APPLICATIONS ARE ON OUR WEBSITE www.superiorambulance.com
Illinois Medi-Car, a unit of Superior Ambulance Service, has immediate openings for FULL-TIME drivers to transport wheelchair-bound individuals to healthcare facilities, hospitals, testing laboratories, etc. To be considered for a Driver position, you must meet the following requirements:
- Hold current & valid IL drivers license
- Have a “clean” driving record for at least 18 months.
- No loss or suspension of driver license at any time or for
- Be least 18 years of age
- Ability to accurately and quickly read a street map
- Ability to push or pull a wheelchair that may be carrying up
to 250 pounds. (Physical exam required).
- Depending on shift assignment, available to work weekends,
evenings, and holidays and scheduled or emergency overtime.
- Safety-conscious, courteous, reliable, and caring
- High School Diploma or equivalency.
- Must have successfully passed the Company's required lifting
- test,Map test and successfully completed the interview process.
- Communicate well and write in English language.
BILINGUAL APPLICANTS ARE PREFERRED
ONLY ON-LINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED at
or follow link:
Illinois Medi-Car is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. M/F/V/D