Mid-level Imagery Analyst - Germany, Italy and United Kingdom (contingent upon award of contract)
Streamline Defense, LLC is soliciting resumes for a mixture of eight mid-level Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR), Multi-Spectral Imagery (MSI), and Thermal Infrared (TIR) imagery analysts with experience in EO imagery exploitation to support the processing, exploitation and dissemination (PED) of geospatial data employing advanced processing and exploitation tools such as ENVI, SPEAR, THOR, SOCET GXP, ArcGIS, DotMATRIX, RemoteView, QTModeler for a prospective U.S. Government client in Germany (Darmstadt, Wiesbaden, Stuttgart), Italy (Vicenza), and in the United Kingdom (RAF Molesworth). The candidate will provide intelligence support consisting of Echelon Above Corps (EAC) Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT) Analysts providing planning, requirements, collection, processing, exploitation, dissemination, capability enhancement and operations support. The prospective U.S. Government client provides intelligence support to units in the European and African theaters and provides oversight and staff supervision of subordinate intelligence organizations and activities. The candidate will provide capabilities to enhance the prospective U.S. Government client's GEOINT operations to include: collection management, requirement formulation and management, tasking, processing, exploitation, dissemination, training, and capability enhancement. Periodic travel will be required for some positions.
- Ability to interpret multiple and complex imagery and geospatial data to identify equipment by nomenclature and location is support of threat assessments and reports.
- Ability to operate specialized software programs and process imagery, imagery derived data, and geographical data using sophisticated imagery processing and GIS tools to include ENVI, SPEAR, THOR, SOCET GXP, ArcGIS, DotMATRIX, RemoteView, QTModeler .
- Ability to interpret synthetic aperture radar (SAR) OR multi-spectral imagery (MSI) OR Thermal Infrared (TIR) data to develop assessments and create intelligence reports.
- Must possess a comprehensive understanding of specialized U.S. GEOINT equipment, data bases, communications, processing and reporting systems.
- Must possess an in-depth understanding of U.S. Army GEOINT doctrine and capabilities.
- Ability to develop and present Intelligence briefings.
- Ability to develop geographic and map overlays reflecting changed tactical information.
- Ability to travel to other countries as required in support of client's mission.
- Ability to identify, protect, and assure secure handling of highly classified information.
- At least two years of college or equivalent higher level academic education plus analytical experience.
- Minimum of 8 Years experience as an EO or SAR or MSI or TIR analyst (with two years of college)
- Minimum of 5 Years experience as an EO or SAR or MSI or TIR analyst (with a Bachelor's Degree)
- Minimum of 2 Years experience as an EO or SAR or MSI or TIR analyst (with a Master's Degree)
- Must possess a current/active Top Secret/SCI security clearance.
Streamline Defense offers perspective employees an unmatched opportunity to grow and learn in an exciting and entrepreneurial environment. Highly motivated individuals will find a culture that values their individual input and compensates them well for their efforts. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Please visit www.streamlinedefense.com to learn more!
- College Degree MUST be related to Remote Sensing, Geographic Information Systems, Engineering, or Scientific discipline
- Completion of the Intelligence Officers Advanced Course, Warrant Officer Course, or Advanced Non-commissioned Officers Course such as the AGI/MASINT Certification Course, INSCOM J4 Course, Advanced Intelligence NCO Course or other Military Intelligence focused course from an accredited institution.
- Completion of advanced military technical training as an imagery analyst in military Occupational Specialty 35G, 350G, 350D, 96D, or equivalent civilian experience
Streamline Defense - 14 months ago