Perform instructor, planning, and analytical duties in imagery or geospatial analysis within special access programs. Support technologies, including REMOTEVIEW, IEC, NES, and common office software. Maintain responsibility for multi-spectral imagery exploitation. Support initiatives in a very dynamic and demanding work environment and brief and work with students. Provide guidance to NGA analysts to build effective customer relationships. This position is located in Springfield, VA.
- 5+ years of experience with imagery analysis
- Experience with intelligence training and planning
- Experience with geospatial intelligence training programs or imagery and geospatial analyses in the intelligence community at the national level
- Experience with NES, IESS, Remote View, or ERDAS
- Active TS/SCI clearance with a Full Scope polygraph
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- BA or BS degree preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
Integrating the full range of consulting capabilities, Booz Allen is the one firm that helps clients solve their toughest problems, working by their side to help them achieve their missions. Booz Allen is committed to delivering results that endure.
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, M/F/D/V.
Job : Imagery and Remote Sensing
Primary Location : United States-Virginia-Springfield
Travel : No
Booz Allen Hamilton - 16 months ago
For almost a century, consultants at Booz Allen Hamilton have been helping US government agencies operate more efficiently at home and...