L-3 STRATIS is among the largest divisions of global defense leader, L-3. We provide cybersecurity, intelligence, and enterprise information technology services and solutions to the Intelligence Community; the Department of Defense; U.S. federal civilian, state, and local government agencies; and international customers. L-3 STRATIS is proud of our many long-term partnerships with our customers. We take their missions as our own, always aiming to improve our level of service. Our employees take pride in their consistent application of industry best practices and their ongoing dedication to the highest standards of business ethics - reflected in our motto,
Powered by Excellence
L-3 STRATIS requires a Senior Imagery Analyst with experience in the following:
- Demonstrated imagery analysis experience in the Intelligence Community at the national level.
- Strong knowledge of soft copy exploitation functionalities.
- Demonstrated good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of the following systems and software programs: REMOTEVIEW, IEC, NES, and common office software to include PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets, word processing)
- Strong knowledge of the intelligence collection process to include NGA's relationships with other IC Agencies.
- Strong knowledge of multi-spectral imagery exploitation.
- Ability to work in a very dynamic and demanding work environment.
- Ability to brief senior staff officers to effect decisions.
- Capability to work cooperatively as a team member and provide guidance to NGA analysts to build effective customer relationships.
- Capability to work independently with minimal or no oversight.
- Experience mentoring junior personnel
We offer a competitive benefits package for Full time and Part time employees to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long and short term disability and company paid life insurance, 401(k) Employee Stock Purchase Plan, referral bonuses and tuition reimbursement.
- Must have attended either the Geospatial Intelligence Training Program or equivalent.
- This position requires eleven to twenty years experience. A Bachelors degree in a related field may be used to substitute up to four years and a Masters degree may count for 2 additional yrs.
- Current TS/SCI clearance required
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing to include background checks.
US Security Clearance Required
Day - 1st
Yes, 10 % of the Time
L-3 Communications - 13 months ago
L-3 GCS believes a satellite communications system is more than the sum of its parts. The systems integrator resells satellite telephones...