- 4 year BA/BS degree from an accredited institution
- Ability to travel domestically as necessary, which may include overnight and/or weekend travel. The amount will depend on the specific territory size.
- Valid driver’s license 2+ years of relevant outside sales experience, or equivalent
- Must live in geography, no relocation assistance.
- 5+ years of relevant outside sales experience, or equivalent with 2 years of Specialty experience • Biologic/Immunology Sales experience • Experience with complex infused products • Strong record of high performance and consistent results for previous 12 months • Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills required • Demonstrated ability to identify unique sales opportunities and to perform tasks beyond designated responsibilities • Demonstrated teamwork and leadership skills • Strong business planning skills and ability to multi-task
- Maintain knowledge and data, which are constantly changing within therapeutic area. • Extensive knowledge of the reimbursement marketplace and the impact on accounts. • Work with Rheumatologist on appropriate patient selection and treatment with Benlysta. • Work within Compliance guidelines at all times • Develop strategies and tactics to generate sales. • Develop and implement targeting strategies specific to each customer within an account (i.e., Rheumatologist, infusion nurse, business/office managers). • Implement specific strategies for current and launch products in Immunology. • Develop and maintain strong working relationships with Marketing, Sales, Payer Relations Managers, Strategic Account Managers, Medical Affairs, Product Information and Co-Promote partners. • Effectively use sales data and targeting tools to prioritize Immunology products with high-potential customers. • Achieve sales goals for area • Effectively manage allocated resources (i.e., financial) • Provide outstanding customer service by responding to our customers' requests, inquiries and needs. • Provide product educational programs/in-services to customers on the features and benefits of Benlysta. • Develop and maintain relationships with members of Lupus / Rheumatology associations through attendance and participation in national, state and local meetings, conventions and events. • Develop and deliver high-quality, value-added programs.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
GlaxoSmithKline is an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V - and we are proudly committed to diversity in our workforce.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK) is a global healthcare group, which is engaged in the creation and discovery, development, manufacture and...