Agfa HealthCare , a member of the Agfa-Gevaert Group, is a leading global provider of diagnostic imaging and healthcare IT solutions. The company has nearly a century of healthcare experience and has been a pioneer on the healthcare IT market since the early 1990's. Today, Agfa HealthCare designs, develops and delivers state-of-the-art systems for capturing, managing and processing diagnostic images and clinical/administrative information for hospitals and healthcare facilities, as well as contrast media solutions to enable effective medical imaging results. The company has sales offices and agents in over 100 markets worldwide.
Impax Data Center - Chief Technical Architect
The main focus of position will be on marketing and selling of Agfa’s IMPAX Data Center. The candidate will work with sales on IMPAX Data Center opportunities that usually involve complex multi-site configurations, EMR integration, IHE, MPI, disaster recovery, business continuity solutions and various storage vendors
This position may be based out of the following location(s) and surrounding area:
- Works closely with sales, marketing communications, implementations, technical installations, customer and product support to competitively differentiate the product or product family and resolve issues and problems that will affect product's success. This includes being involved in issues such as special pricing, special promotions, providing input for demos and training courses, participation in trade shows and users groups, etc.
- Serves as the focal point for technical product issues and provides assistance on specific customer issues.
- Participates in and may present at trade shows/user group presentations/requirements gatherings
Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Specialized knowledge in breadth and/or depth of medical imaging, Health information technology and healthcare delivery
- Ability to provide technical depth and sales/business acumen.
- Ability to provide a complete and thorough presentation and explanation of Agfa HealthCare Solutions to clients or internal staff
Specific skills (core competencies, key specialities, technical, human relations or managerial skills, and knowledge areas necessary)
Prior management experience required.
We offer a rewarding career in a field that impacts lives, the opportunity to work with a talented, committed team of individuals, training and career development programs, and a competitive compensation and benefits package.
If you want to be part of this experience, we'll take you there.
Learn more about Agfa HealthCare and follow us on Twitter .
Agfa HealthCare Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Agfa-Gevaert Group - 20 months ago