Implant Direct Sybron - Regional Sales Representative, Houston, TX
Danaher Company Description
Implant Direct, LLC
(a division of Danaher) headquartered in Calabasas, CA is a state-of-the-art dental implant manufacturer and one of the fastest growing companies in the industry.
We are seeking a qualified Regional Sales Representative with medical device manufacturer sales experience to join our elite sales team.
Perform all field sales functions in an assigned territory including, solicit and secure orders from potential and current clients, communicate product information and features that will enhance client’s knowledge, provide customer service as required, forecast future sales, prepare periodic reports as required and record all activity in CRM system (SalesForce).
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Secure orders from existing and new clients by means of visiting the client’s clinical office, teaching center, institutional facilities or contacting by phone.
- Secure opportunities to quote on client requirements.
- Follow up (by phone, email, or in person) on quotations submitted to clients.
- Establish professional client / Implant Direct relationships with appropriate client personnel (purchasing, dental assistants, office managers, dentists, and key contact/point person.)
- Submit weekly activity / call report concerning client related activities for quotes, orders, and problems concerning client / Implant Direct relationships.
- Perform all assigned duties in the assigned sales territory, including but not limited to meeting or exceeding all sales goals and initiatives.
- Conduct product training session at client locations (i.e., Lunch-and-Learns, or evening programs.)
- Provide client reports, as requested by manager, to include, but not limited to territory sales (loss/gain of major accounts, competitor activity impacting sales, sales successes, etc.)
- Provide a territory sales forecast on a monthly basis.
- Record all sales activity and client contact information in CRM system (SalesForce).
- Performs any directly related appropriate duties assigned by Management.
- Provides excellent product education to clients. (Addresses compatibility and mating parts issues, etc.)
- Attend and generate sales at various Trade / Sales shows events at the instruction or direction of the Regional Sales Manager and / or VP of Sales – North America and / or President.
- Continue to maintain and develop product knowledge on current and new products
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and / or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
B.S. Degree or training certification in the dental field. Requires a high level of technical and material knowledge of the products in the dental field. Prefer medical device manufacturer experience; knowledge of dental implants and experience selling to dental professionals plus. Prefer 3 years experience in a business that manufactures sells and distributes own product(s).
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents, in English, such as professional journals, technical procedures, governmental regulations, and procedure manuals. Ability to write reports and business correspondences. Ability to effectively present information, communicate and respond to questions clearly and persuasively with clients, management and other key members of the company while maintaining a high level of professionalism.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Must present a strong aptitude and comfort level to personally observe and advise on dental implant procedures.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license without a DUI/DWI conviction within the last three years for the province/state in which the sales person resides.
- Position requires frequent travel.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects and/or controls. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, climb stairs, sit, reach with hands and arms, and talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Position requires frequent travel.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a Fortune 200, NYSE-listed, science and technology leader that designs, manufactures and markets innovative products and services to professional, medical, industrial and commercial customers. Our premier brands are among the most highly recognized in each of the markets we serve. The Danaher Business System provides a foundation to our 63,000 associates around the world, serving customers in more than 125 countries. In 2012, we generated $18.3 billion of revenue from five reporting segments:
Test & Measurement
Life Sciences & Diagnostics
. For more information please visit our website:
Implant Direct Sybron International
North America-United States-TX-Houston
Sybron Dental Specialties Inc. - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard