Job Description: Implementation Analyst - NI
Department: Non-Integrated Implementation
Reports to: Manager of Non-Integrated Implementation
The Non-Integrated Implementation Analyst is responsible for implementing the WebForms service solution with SPS customers in a manner that will ensure high customer satisfaction. The incumbent manages the implementation process with customers and is the primary contact until the customer is successfully flowing electronic data with their trading partner(s).
- Manages day to day project tasks for implementing e-commerce solutions from close of sale through implementation; when customer service is transferred to the Non-Integrated Services team.
- Communicates retailer electronic production and testing requirements to customers.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Communicates directly with customers and their trading partners(s) throughout the implementation process. Communicates project status and resolves technical or business issues during implementation to ensure high customer satisfaction.
- When issues are encountered during end-to-end testing with the customer, documents the error and the required solution with appropriate resources to resolve issues.
- College degree with ability/aptitude to understand and work effectively with technical data/ processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills and oral/written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill.
- Excellent customer interaction skills/ability and demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Prior customer facing work experience or technical/help desk experience a plus.
- Demonstrated computer knowledge (Internet and Microsoft Office -Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Demonstrated organizational skills with ability to effectively manage multiple projects.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Prior technical or project management experience a plus.
- General understanding or prior experience with e-commerce concepts or Web based EDI services a plus.
SPS Commerce - 18 months ago
SPS Commerce perfects the power of retail trading partner relationships with the industry's most broadly adopted, enterprise retail cloud...