Oversee the Healthcare Link (HCL) Implementation Team in the respective market within the CB Onboarding Organization. The objective of this position will be to ensure that Implementation of our products is completed within the specified timeframes with quality and professionalism. Ensure communication with Sales, Product and Service teams within Commercial Banking and Treasury Services is maintained on a regular basis. Participate in client meetings with Sales to assist in closing deals, troubleshooting issues, etc.
The HCL Implementation Manager will also have responsibility for the implementation of new business for our top clients and complex HCL deals to ensure delivery is within timeframes as specified by the client, and that expectations of the client and JPMorgan Chase are fully met.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner with Sales to develop an implementation strategy for client solutions
- Manage the day-to-day workflow of the team of Implementation Associates in the respective site
- Provide support and guidance to the Implementation Associates
- Serve as a point of escalation for the team to ensure timely resolution of issues, including ensuring any identified changes in policy and procedures are communicated to appropriate support areas
- Monitor and evaluate the implementations for the team to identify exceptions or aged items
- Ensure adherence to all JPMorgan Chase and Department policies and procedures
- Perform inspections/audits of completed implementations to ensure compliance with procedures.
- Provide coverage for volume spikes in implementation requests and staff absence
- Provide feedback and assistance on modifications of Treasury Services products for internal projects as requested
- Provide training to team members
- Ensure overall success of the team by coaching/mentoring, either directly with the Implementation Associate or with the Senior Implementation Manager
- Review and utilize management information reports and metrics to ensure success of team objectives
- Proven ability to successfully manage conflict, proven team leadership and meeting facilitation skills
- Provide consultative advice to customers on J.P. Morgan product offerings and raise alternative solutions to the client where necessary
- Manage the solution from inception to completion within specified timeframes. Lead the implementation to ensure delivery of products and services is completed with full accountability for end to end process
- Conduct scoping meetings with Clients, gather and document solution and installation requirements from client to fully scope project to ensure systems and products are clearly defined and signed off by the client and our product companies.
- Prepare and maintain a comprehensive project plan outlining all project deliverables, milestones and resources applying the PDF methodology used within the Project Management team
- Coordinate and manage internal parties to deliver the solution within the required timeframe for the client by providing regular verbal and written status updates to clients and business partners and by providing guidance to the client with respect to the tasks and their role within the plan and update Deal manager with key information and documentation in a timely manner
- Conduct regular client project meetings to ensure adherence to project plan and milestones, facilitate timely issue resolution related to the implementation and serve as a point of escalation on behalf of the client.
- Work with vendors when applicable for third party services
- Meet and/or exceed scorecard objectives, including client satisfaction survey scores
- Attend meetings and training as required to continue development and to enhance knowledge of cash management products, processes and technologies
- May require travel or working on-site at client location to facilitate the implementation process
- Experience in coaching or mentoring other employees
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Time management and organizational skills
- Proven ability to successfully manage conflict
- Proven team leadership and meeting facilitation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Proficient in various desktop and internet based applications
- Cash management and treasury services experience/knowledge preferred
- Operations and customer service experience a plus
- Project management experience
- Time management and organizational skills
- Certifications a plus (Certified Treasury Professional, Project Management Institute, ACH)
- BA/BS degree required or 5+ years of relevant industry experience
JPMorgan Chase - 23 months ago
JPMorgan (www.jpmorgan.com) is the investment banking arm of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm...