Project management of small to large scale IT projects.
Creation of implementation/ project time lines.
Daily/weekly management of deadlines and issue/ inhibitor resolution.
Management of direct and indirect internal and vendor resources.
Facilitation of customer and team status meetings, maintenance and distribution of project tracking and status documentation.
Formal and informal interaction with stakeholders, project leads, and executive-level vendor leadership to complete the implementation.
Assists in the creation of Implementation processes, procedures and process maps reflecting industry best practices and lessons learned.
Maintains a high level awareness of IT and Finance practices.
Utilizes project management skills of resource and task management, organization, planning, communication, presentation, and time management to successfully implement IT projects.
Manages all project resources to perform tasks according to plan and budget, as required.
Assists the Director with the development and maintenance of the IT implementation methodology.
Estimates time frames, quality and quantity of resources required to successfully implement project.
Prepares or coordinates the preparation of scheduled status meeting documentation (e.g. agendas, action items and issues log, project time line, critical path Visio, risk mitigation plan, communication plan, training delivery matrices, etc.).
Discusses project planning and issues with vendor (as appropriate).
Conduct project close-out and lessons learned meetings internally and with the vendor.
Professional appearance and presentation required.
Assist in the testing of software related to projects managed.
- Excellent writing, editing, communications, presentation, human relations and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to perform problem resolution and present conceptual information to all levels of internal and external management.
- Must be able to converse in both technical, finance and accounting terminology.
- Ability to build positive team spirit.
- Ability to develop internal coaches.
- Ability to work with corporate IT Management, H.R. Management, Procurement Management, and Legal Department.
- Perform internal and external data gathering.
- Build and execute project plans.
- Knowledge of the following tools: Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office Automation Tools: Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Windows, Web Applications, Relational Databases, and Programming are required.
- Project management experience is required.
- Project Management certification is a plus.
Supervisory / Leadership:
- Ability to provide technical support and training to all IT and finance team members.
- Problem solving capability with IT and finance staff.
- IT project management is required.
- Finance or accounting project management is a plus.
- Software testing methodologies is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or Computer Science. MBA, MA a plus.
- Typically requires three to five years of experience as a product support specialist and/or billable consultant.
The Bartech Group - 15 months ago
CHE Trinity Health Trinity Information Services - Livonia
- 2 days ago
- 11 days ago
BrassCraft Mfg. Company
- 4 days ago
The Bartech Group is compelled to raise the bar when it comes to your staffing needs. One of the nation's largest minority-owned...