Job Title: Implementation Specialist - Portland
Team: Delivery Services - Implementation
Reporting to: Implementation Manager
Imagine a place where each day you are engaging with some of the best people in their field committed to innovation as much as they are fun; the type of place where you can grow your career and make a difference by what you do.
As an Implementation Specialist, you will thrill our clients by applying your knowledge of our solutions and by leveraging the Implmentation team’s collective experience to design, setup, and configure the client's system to meet their unique business workflow needs. In addition to owning a book of implementation projects with the focus on successful and on-time completion, you will also deliver user training via webcasts, manage complex telephony and website requirements, and map multifaceted data elements into clients' systems.
Our environment is fast paced, team oriented, and dedicated to continual improvement. We need your committment to client service and project managment experience to help us meet our goals.
If you are seeking to find “that place” where you can take your ambitious career goals to the next level, we would like to hear from you. NAVEX Global is one of Oregon’s fastest growing companies supporting clients around the world; we believe great things are waiting for you on our team!
- Exhibit proficiency with setting expectations, establishing project timelines, and motivating participants to deliver in scope and on time.
- Manage multiple implmentation projects, including developing project objectives, prioritizing project responsibilities, delegating tasks, executing project deliverables, and tracking and measuring project to successful and on-time completion.
- Communicate regularly with other internal departments and team members to ensure the clients' needs are met.
- Build and configure client software instances using proprietary technical tools.
- Work with the client to understand business objectives/workflow and customize the client's system configuration to achieve those objectives.
- Work with clients to define and communicate requirements for client specific web/portal pages used in conjunction with NAVEX Global applications.
- Document all communication with the client in the Customer Relationship Manager (CRM), and create helpdesk tickets when needed.
- Manage intricate client telephony requirements including toll free line transfers, international dialing, and customized IVRs.
- Map complex client legacy data, location data, and HR data from multiple sources into the IEM application.
- Educate/Train users on NAVEX Global applications through webinars and/or onsite training sessions.
- Identify and lead projects defined to enhance existing internal processes and procedures; promoting efficiency, scalability, quality, and client satisfaction.
- Communicate client product feedback to the internal product development team.
- Prepare and present periodic client review reports/case studies and analysis.
- Provide project status updates to the Implmentation Manager at regularly scheduled meetings and as requested.
- Maintain individual KPI targets (utilization, customer satisfaction, etc.).
- Identify potential system and client relationship enhancements.
- Identify opportunities during implementation to optimize client system performance, promote client programs, and promote client accounts.
- Manage confidential and proprietary client information.
- Travel to client locations when necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited university or college.
- 2-3 years of related professional experience, with SaaS based solutions and an implementation focus.
- Experience with client services, project management, and implementation.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, detail oriented, good planning and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office.
- Experience using Salesforce.com a plus.
- General understanding of website functionality and related technologies.
- Success working independently as self-starter and within a close knit team contributing to other’s growth.
- Ability to learn and assimilate new information quickly.
- Flexibility to adjust to dynamic work environment and ability to contribute to growing and improving team processes.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work within fixed deadlines.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams internally and externally to achieve results.
- Ability to foster valued client relationships.
- Self-organized with ability to define and deliver on priorities.
- High level of attention to detail, excellent follow through and reliability.
- 25% air travel and overnight stays.
- Fast-paced team environment (frequent tight deadlines, multitasking, etc.).
- Strong customer orientation.
- Willingness to take risks and openness to change.
- Extensive computer and phone use; email intensive environment.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Must be able to pass a background and reference check.
To apply, please go to http://www.navexglobal.com/company/careers and submit your resume and cover letter together with a completed application form.
About NAVEX Global:
NAVEX Global (formerly EthicsPoint, Inc.), a leading provider of enterprise risk awareness solutions, helps organizations align their governance, risk and compliance (GRC) processes with overall business strategy. We protect corporate cultures and reputations by proactively revealing risk-related trends via the collection, management and understanding of their GRC-related data. More than 2,400 organizations currently use our solutions to increase the quality of GRC data reported to boards and executive teams to facilitate better business decisions. To find out how, please visit www.ethicspoint.com.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer that employs qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal, state or local law. EthicsPoint, Inc. complies with all laws regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled candidates and employees. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the interview process are requested to contact Human Resources in order to arrange such accommodation. We offer competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.
EthicsPoint, Inc. - 21 months ago