Job Title: Implementation Specialist
Team: Client Services
Reporting to: Implmentation Manager
As an Implementation Specialist, you will thrill our clients by applying your knowledge of our solutions and leveraging the Implementation team’s collective experience to design, setup, and configure the client’s system to meet their unique business workflow needs. In addition to owning a book of implementation projects with the focus on successful and on-time completion, you will also deliver user training via webcasts, manage complex telephony and website requirements, and map multifaceted data elements into clients’ systems.
Our environment is fast-paced, team oriented, and dedicated to continual improvement. We need your commitment to client service and project management experience to help us meet our goals.
If you are seeking to find “that place” where you can take your ambitious career goals to the next level, we would like to hear from you. NAVEX Global is one of Oregon’s fastest growing companies supporting clients around the world; we believe great things are waiting for you on our team!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Exhibit proficiency with setting expectations and establishing project timelines, and motivating participants to deliver in scope and on time
- Manage multiple implementation projects, including developing project objective, prioritizing project responsibilities, delegating tasks, executing project deliverables, and tracking and measuring project to successful and on-time completion
- Evaluate and analyze client inputs to make appropriate recommendations for successful project completion
- Communicte regularly with other internal departments and team members to ensure the clients' needs are
- Configure client software instances using proprietary technical tools
- Relay implementation best practices, obtain client-driven requirements and process cross-functional work orders in support of current delivery process and procedure
- Manage intricate details as it relates to deployment of NAVEX Global products and services. (Examples may include telephony, web site, database, and integration requirements)
- Educate/Train users on NAVEX Global applications through web sessions and onsite training sessions, as required
- Maintain individual KPI targets, ensuring timely, routine and accurate tracking of project and work related effort
- Identify and lead projects defined to enhance existing internal processes and procedures as requested; promoting efficiency, scalability, quality, and client satisfaction
- Communicate client product and/or service feedback to through appropriate internal channels
- Prepare and present periodic client review reports/case studies and analysis
- Work with internal teams to expedite or ensure timely delivery of services and maintain close contact with other departments to carry order through to completion
- Provide project status and issues to Implementation Manager regularly
- Identify potential system and client relationship enhancements
- Identify opportunities during implementation to optimize client system performance, promote client programs, and grow client accounts
- Manage confidential and proprietary client information
- Travel to client locations when necessary, if required
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited university or college.
- 2-3 years of related professional experience, with SaaS based solutions and an implementation focus
- Experience with client services, project management, and implementation
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, detail oriented, good planning and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office
- General understanding of website functionality and related technologies
- Success working independently as self-starter and within a close knit team contributing to other’s growth
- Ability to learn and assimilate new information quickly
- Flexibility to adjust to dynamic work environment and ability to contribute to growing and improving team processes
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work within fixed deadlines
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams internally and externally to achieve results
- Ability to foster valued client relationships
- Self-organized with ability to define and deliver on priorities
- High level of attention to detail, excellent follow through and reliability
- Ability to travel onsite to a client location which requires travel by vehicle, subway, train, air, etc. Must be able to work and think under stressful travel situations. Must be able to manage time well to ensure on time arrivals. Must be able to independently and appropriately deal with challenges which may arise during travel. Ability to walk long distances during travel to client sites
- Effectively prepare and present materials to clients during training and implementation sessions
To apply, please go to http://www.navexglobal.com/company/careers and submit your resume and cover letter together with a completed application form.
About NAVEX Global:
NAVEX Global (formerly EthicsPoint, Inc.), a leading provider of enterprise risk awareness solutions, helps organizations align their governance, risk and compliance (GRC) processes with overall business strategy. We protect corporate cultures and reputations by proactively revealing risk-related trends via the collection, management and understanding of their GRC-related data. More than 2,400 organizations currently use our solutions to increase the quality of GRC data reported to boards and executive teams to facilitate better business decisions. To find out how, please visit www.ethicspoint.com.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer that employs qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal, state or local law. EthicsPoint, Inc. complies with all laws regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled candidates and employees. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the interview process are requested to contact Human Resources in order to arrange such accommodation. We offer competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.
- Fast-paced team environment (frequent tight deadlines, multitasking, etc.)
- Strong customer orientation
- Willingness to take risks and openness to change
- Extensive computer and phone use; email intensive environment
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
- Must be able to pass a background and reference check