GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Provides in-depth Mortgage product support to FIS clients by resolving incoming inquiries.
- Examines data files, processes, forms, reports and operational needs of customers and completes data mapping and transaction workflow documents as the basis of the conversion to FIS system. --Validates the accuracy of all data and transactions.
- Trains clients on the use of FIS systems and provides support during conversion.
- Responds to customer product inquiries via telephone or in written internet-based email or chat sessions.
- Resolves customer concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance or product application or compatibility matters.
- Interpersonal skills and technical product knowledge and expertise are critical to responding to daily customer-centric activities.
- Troubleshoots problems with software applications and recommends corrective action.
- Documents customer information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prior Mortgage experience (lending)
- Experience with rate calculations
- Knowledge of FIS products and Services
- Organizational and time management skills required.
- Self-starter with proven ability to work independently.
- Extremely comfortable working with computers and a variety of applications.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
As part of the conversion and support process;
- Tests customized software against customer specific needs, shares with customer reports and application specific data that reflects how conversion data will be processed.
- Reviews results (reports, balancing, data load, software changes) with client to refine and confirm requirements.
- Obtains formal customer acceptance of results.
- Examines client's processes, forms and reports, determines operational needs, and documents what the software will do and all related processes, forms, reports, etc. to be used after conversion is complete.
- May develop new procedures with client to ensure FIS software is used appropriately.
- Carefully examines data and reports to make sure working correctly, runs test scripts with various data to see how new or customized transactions process through the software and verifies and validates accuracy of data through the generation of a variety of reports.
- Customizes FIS software through the use of authoring tools to meet individual customer needs - modifies screens and data fields, creates new forms, screens, product sets, tables, etc.
- Throughout the project and into production, provides expertise to answer questions and guide the client in the use of the system.
- May conduct train the trainer sessions to instruct and train internal customers (employees) or external customers on changes, new systems or new procedures.
- Acts as a resource during conversion and after to answer questions, troubleshoots problems as they occur, supports implementation of new procedures, conducts last minute training if necessary and provides support during conversion week. Reviews the results with the customer
- Other related duties are assigned as needed
Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience.
ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Enterprise Software Implementation & Consulting
FIS™ is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. With a long history deeply rooted in...