Complete reviews of all Import Documents to confirm processed correctly by company assigned Brokers and complete targeted sample reviews to meet the Import Compliance Company Guidelines and coordinate annual renewals of the NAFTA Blanket Policy’s.
Position Qualifications (Required and Preferred):
Position Responsibilities and Duties:
- Associates Degree preferred in Business related field or equivalent experience required.
- General working knowledge of Freight Forwarder/Broker Operations / U.S. Customs Entry Processes
- Computer skills required with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Excel and Oracle
- Intermediate Mathematical skills
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) with internal and external customers/clients direct contacts.
- Ability to understand, interpret and analyze data
- Review all entry documents for goods entering the country to include (but not limited to): Importer of Record, Importer, Country of origin, Exporting Country, Manufacturing ID, HTS Codes, Merchandise processing fees – Commercial Invoice reviews to include: D-R Part Numbers, D-R Purchase order numbers, Quantity and values are all correct.
- Review of Broker Invoice to confirm matches.
- Coordination of annual NAFTA Agreements renewals with Suppliers.
- Additional Duties, as assigned by manager.
Large enough for global market leadership...Small enough that you can make a difference.
Talented professionals are at the core of our...