A longstanding client of our firm has asked us to identify a well rounded Intellectual Property lawyer to join their large, global IP organization. Our client continues to thrive as their wide variety of product lines gain market share and is licensed by companies worldwide. Our firm has been a trusted source for delivering the most stellar attorneys for the past several years to this law department. This outstanding opportunity can either be located in Westchester County, NY or Middlesex County, MA.
If you have a desire to be a crucial member of the business team and provide strategic, operational legal guidance to monetize and enforce IP globally, this is the opportunity for you. We have placed numerous attorneys into this organization and they are all extremely happy with their career move, and thrilled with the quality of work, lifestyle, and team of attorneys.
Some of the key points which make this opportunity attractive include:
• The ability to participate in all phases of Intellectual Property licensing projects.
• Enjoy a highly visible position for one of the most prominent business lines of the company.
• Be the trusted advisor for all legal matters, having a direct impact on the course of business.
• Interact daily with management of this leading company, and other companies that are highly influential in developing cutting edge products that shape everyday life.
• Work with a large international organization comprised of highly qualified lawyers.
• Opportunity for significant career growth.
• Enjoy a work/life balance and a Fortune 500 benefits package that will be difficult to match anywhere.
Our client is seeking an experienced commercial attorney with:
• Undergraduate degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, or comparable degree
• A JD or LLB in Law from an accredited Law School
• Admission to practice law in at least one state in the US
• At least three years of experience in a law firm or corporation performing patent prosecution, patent counseling, or licensing.
• Ability to understand patent claims and be able to create and understand claim charts and infringement studies
• Admission to the USPTO is a plus
If your goal is to find an in-house Intellectual Property opportunity that will allow long-term growth with a well managed organization, then this is the opportunity for you.
Leopard Solutions - 16 months ago