BarkerGilmore has been engaged to identify an IP Counsel for a leading technology company located in Raleigh, NC. Our client has a work atmosphere fueled by creative, high achieving individuals. The corporate culture and passion for advancing the global community through software innovations has driven our client to the top of the market. This opportunity is perfect for the IP attorney looking to make an impact at a corporation where IP law is critical to organizational success. As an industry visionary, our client has exciting, cutting edge legal work that few companies can offer an in-house IP attorney.
If you are an IP attorney with significant experience in the technology industry, looking for an opportunity to engage in a wide range of trademark and licensing legal work, this is the perfect opportunity for you! This position offers a high level of responsibility, challenging legal issues, and energizing corporate culture, all in the beautiful Raleigh, NC community.
We have a close relationship with the managing counsel and will be able to provide direct access and quick feedback on your candidacy.
Following are a few key points making this opportunity especially interesting:
• Work for one of the tech industry’s most admired companies.
• Be a part of an energetic corporate culture where creativity, integrity, and enthusiasm for work are evident.
• Be responsible for managing our client’s trademark portfolio including licensing and marketing activities.
• Enjoy career challenges with varied legal work and complex transactions.
• Take advantage of the low cost of living in Raleigh, NC. One of the nation’s most admired cities with an abundance of opportunity, high quality of life, and family-friendly atmosphere.
The ideal experience necessary for this stellar opportunity includes:
• JD from a prominent law school.
• 7 to 15 years of legal experience, some corporate legal experience preferred.
• Extensive experience with trademark portfolio management, including licensing, patent and copyright matters.
• Commercial transaction experience involving IP issues required.
• Experience in the technology industry required.
• Innovative thinker with a passion for technology.
- 2 years ago - save job