Quicken Loans is the #1 online mortgage lender in America, closing loans in all 50 states and has grown to be one of the largest full-service residential mortgage lenders in the USA. We've been named to FORTUNE magazine's list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" for the past 10 years, ranking as high as #2. We have also been named one of Computerworld magazine's "Top Places to Work in IT" for eight years running, and one of "Michigan's Cool Places to Work" by Crain's Detroit Business.
Are you someone who strives to make a difference? If so, Quicken Loans may be the perfect place for you.
Interns at Quicken Loans and our Family of Companies gain priceless, hands-on experience. Here, they learn how it feels to be in the workplace, participate in events around the city of Detroit and become a valuable member of our team.
If you want to have an incredible experience, make new friends, and be a part of something bigger than a run-of-the-mill job, join our team and start down an AMAZING career path!
What You'll Do/Need
- Develop projects with the business that increase leads and/or efficiency
- Write the specifications needed to clearly document the changes involved in projects
- Work together with internal teams to execute on the developed projects
- Monitor project results and ensure that they are completed as requested
What You'll Get
- Project management experience successfully creating and managing projects to completion
- Excellent presentation skills, strong communication skills, and amazing interpersonal skills
- Self-starter who can work independently, executes quickly, and prioritizes their own work
- The desire to be creative and to create better experiences for tomorrow
- Knowledge of data analytics is preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of internet technologies, email and design techniques is preferred, but not required
Did we mention that almost all our internships are PAID positions? Not too shabby!
In-House Realty is an equal opportunity employer.
Quicken Loans - 21 months ago