Due to widespread global expansion, we are again looking for an accomplished federal tax attorney for a Fortune 500 company in the Bay Area. Maybe you’ve seen our emails before sourcing for this position and have hesitated to reach out and learn more. Others who have responded in the past are now in-house and ecstatic with their new career and lifestyle, so it’s time for you to act! This opportunity is focused on complex, transactional tax work. It is truly an amazing long term career opportunity for a law firm associate looking to grow his or her practice with one of the world’s most admired companies. Every attorney we place on this federal tax team loves the complexity of work and culture of the corporation and team. This is one of the most coveted in-house tax counsel positions in the US; don’t miss out on your chance to be considered.
This opportunity provides the ability to work on some of the highest dollar value and most complex tax deals in the world. The work will focus primarily on federal corporate taxation for international operations, including mergers and acquisitions, Subchapter C and partnership tax.
This position offers a competitive base salary, cash bonus, unusually rich 401(k) program, and a fully funded pension plan! Those who retire from this company are very comfortable financially. This position offers a great work/life balance and significant opportunity for advancement. The ideal candidate is someone who wants to grow within the organization and assume a leadership role.
• Providing legal advice on a wide variety of tax issues.
• The primary focus is on federal corporate taxation, particularly international operations.
• This position requires research and analysis of complex tax issues in a wide variety of areas, including foreign tax credits, mergers and acquisitions, partnership taxation, capitalization of expenditures, and consolidated tax returns.
• 3-6 years experience with tax legal research.
• JD from a US law school.
• Strong analytical skills and comfortable with Excel, financial modeling, and financial accounting preferred.
Our client is highly motivated to fill this position and will begin interviewing shortly. Please contact us today for immediate consideration. Reply with a copy of your resume and candidates possessing the necessary credentials will be contacted immediately. Due to our strict confidentiality policy, your information will never be sent to anyone without your expressed written authorization.
Leopard Solutions - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -