Our Direct Integration Client is Looking for an external In-Language Oversight and Governance Analyst for a Long term Contract Position in IL below is the Detail requirement
In-Language Governance Analyst
Location: Bloomington , IL
Duration: Long Term
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns.
- High level of focus and attention to detail and Strong work ethic with good time management skills preferred.
- Ability to work well in a team setting and Strong attention to detail and organization skills.
- Ability to work with diverse teams and to lead meetings.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience navigating a large organization working with multiple departments.
- Experience working in an organization that encompasses a broad range of functions supporting multiple languages.
- Familiarity with governance and compliance implications associated with implementing and managing multiple languages within an organization.
- Previous compliance or governance related experience beneficial, but not required.
- Communication skills (written and verbal) Ability to work with multiple business areas on In-Language governance issues.
- Maintain documentation on decisions made Writing standards and policies Organizational skills.
- Ability to work on their own with minimal supervision.
- Multi-lingual capabilities not required.
Lorven Technologies - 17 months ago