ElderWood at Birchwood
4800 Bear RD.
APPLY TODAY @ www.elderwood.com
In-Service Coordinator team members assist in ensuring the general health and well-being of
our residents by being responsible for orientation and in-service education for all levels of
personnel, and for coordination of in-service programs for all departments; serves as the
Primary Instructor for the Nursing Assistant 100-Hour Training Program.
- Credentials of a Registered Professional nurse with a current NYS license required.
- Bachelors degree in nursing preferred.
- Experience in in-service education or skills in teaching and at least one year experience in a long term health care facility required.
- Ability to verbally communicate well with residents, families, and staff members.
- Ability to read and understand task assignments, ability to report verbally and provide written documentation as required.
- Display of genuine concern for the elderly; a dependable, patient and compassionate attitude towards residents. Display a demeanor which is always respectful of residents' rights and wishes.
- Ability to cooperate and maintain respectful treatment of others. Display a sense of responsibility, maturity, diplomacy, and ability to work well with residents, families, and other staff members.
- Demonstrate willingness to uphold the vision and mission of the company by following the Core Values of Integrity, Teamwork, Passion for Excellence and Reverence for the Individual.
- Ability to perform assigned tasks based on ElderWood Core Values and to a high degree of excellence and cleanliness.
Post Acute Partners, owner of Elderwood since July 2013, was established in January 2010 in response to national health care reform and the...