- Engage current and potential customers in the aisles, at the check-out counter, and at the front door of the host retail partner.
- Set prospect meetings at initial contact or through proactive follow-up to gain an understanding of customer’s unique banking needs.
- Establish customer relationships, conduct telephone prospecting, outbound calls, follow-up and face-to-face meetings.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of products and present benefits by cross-selling to existing and new customers.
- Achieve personal sales goals and actively participate in branch sales and marketing activities.
- Exercise strong decision making abilities and problem solving skills.
- Embody our customer commitments to accountability, community, innovation and accessibility.
- Accurately conduct teller credit and debit transactions in compliance with established bank policies and procedures. Prepare daily proof record and maintain an acceptable difference record.
- Work non-traditional schedule including nights and weekends.
- High School degree or equivalent required
- 1 year sales and service experience preferred
- General knowledge of teller operations helpful
- Must successfully complete banker assessment
- Successful candidate must meet and comply with all requirements set forth in the SAFE Act, including, but not limited to successful completion of the required background checks and obtaining a Unique Identifier from the NMLRS
How to Apply
Please note: To be considered for a Banker position, you must successfully pass an assessment. Please copy and paste the following URL into your browser to access the assessment and then complete your application:
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of RBS Citizens, N.A. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other factor protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 20
Work Schedule: Varies, will include evening and weekend hours
Citizens Bank - 18 months ago
Paper, plastic, or coin? No matter -- RBS Citizens Financial Group can handle it all. The company, formerly known as Citizens Financial...