In-Store Personal Banker - Pflugerville HEB Branch - Pflugerville, TX
Play a vital role in the customer banking experience at Chase! As part of JPMorgan Chase, a leading global financial services firm, Chase has over 5,500 locations where our bankers build relationships with customers by providing them with products and services to meet their ever-changing needs.
The Personal Banker is a sales position in a national retail store whose primary goal is to acquire, retain and deepen customer relationships. You will take a lead role in creating an outstanding customer experience and helping the Branch meet sales objectives contributing to the success of the firm. As a Personal Banker, you will proactively meet with customers - face to face and over the phone - to discover their financial needs and provide product and service recommendations. You will also partner with specialists (such as Mortgage Bankers, Business Bankers, and Financial Advisors), to ensure our customers get access to experts who can help them with specialized financial needs.
If you are interested in building a career at Chase, there are plenty of career development opportunities available. After a period of time in the Personal Banker role, you may have the opportunity to obtain your FINRA Series 6, 63, and Life Insurance licenses. Plus, many successful Personal Bankers develop skills to move into roles such as Branch Managers, Assistant Branch Manager Sales, Business Bankers, Loan Officers and Financial Advisors - or other career paths.
This position is subject to the Dodd Frank/Truth in Lending Act qualification requirements for Loan Originators. As such, an employment offer for this position is contingent on JPMCâ€™s review of your criminal conviction history, credit report, information available through NMLS, and any other information relevant to a determination by JPMC that you demonstrate financial responsibility, good character, and general fitness for the position. Note that any felony conviction within the last seven years will disqualify you from consideration for this position. Your continued employment in this position would be contingent upon compliance with Truth in Lending Act/Dodd Frank Loan Originator requirements.
In addition, this position requires National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) registration under the SAFE Act of 2008. As such, upon active employment with JPMorgan Chase, you will be required to either register on NMLS, or to update your existing registration as necessary to grant access to and reflect your employment with JPMorgan Chase. Your continued employment in this position with JPMorgan Chase is contingent upon compliance with the SAFE Act, including successful registration immediately after your start date, and timely completion of annual renewal and required updates thereafter.
Any information obtained during the registration, update, and renewal processes or through NMLS notifications may impact your employment with the firm. Any of the completed information you provide during the Chase on-line application process may be transferred, on your behalf, to NMLS by JPMorgan Chase. Please carefully review the information you provide to Chase for accuracy and consistency and with any current NMLS record, if applicable, before submitting. Further information about NMLS and registration requirements of registration can be found at:
- College degree preferred or High school degree/GED or foreign equivalent
- Minimum one year retail sales experience - in person or over the phone required, or if college degree, then demonstrated leadership or goal achievement in related school activities or internships
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport, be friendly and personable and look for ways to benefit the customer's financial relationship
- Excellent customer contact skills; comfortable asking questions/interviewing customers about their financial situation; strong listening skills
- Understands how to present features, and benefits of products and services to customers with differing needs
- Self motivated, assertive, performs well in a competitive sales environment
- Professional, thorough and organized; able to follow standard operating policies and procedures
- Ability to learn products, services and procedures quickly and accurately; explain concepts clearly to customers
- Understand how to interpret numbers, trends and data to make effective decisions
- Ability to work branch hours, including weekends and some evenings
JPMorgan Chase offers a highly competitive benefits program and compensation package
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
US-TX-Pflugerville-Pflugerville HEB / 01751
Retail Financial Services
JPMorgan Chase - 9 months ago
At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for our...