Our In-Store Representative will assist IZ-ON Media with a short-term, full-time project by uninstalling in-store components from local grocery stores for two month, July 1-August 31, approximately. Work will take place at various Jewel-Osco locations around the Greater Chicago area. Only basic technical or equipment expertise is required. Some retail experience is helpful.
- Visit grocery stores in your local market to uninstall all IZ-ON Media in-store components.
- Report problems to IZ-ON Media’s Mgt, Help Desk or to store management as needed.
- Package uninstalled equipment and stage on-site for pick-up by e-waste company
- Deliver select high value components to FedEx to be returned to IZ-ON Media
- Maintain detailed records of visit, and generate daily reports to IZ-ON Media.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Enthusiastic self-starter with excellent communication skills; reliability and accuracy are essential. Must be self motivated and be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must have a car, appropriate driver’s license, good driving record and current, full-coverage insurance.
- At home personal computer with e-mail, MS Word and MS Excel programs installed.
- Cell phone and accessibility to a fax or scanner required.
- Professional demeanor and ability to represent IZ-ON Media in a professional manner including appropriate clothing (slacks, polo shirt, skirt, etc. or nicer). No tee shirts or shorts.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word required.
- Experience with computers and computer networking desired.
- Ability to travel by car on a daily basis.
- Owners of and proficiency with using basic small hand tools required
- Owners of and proficiency with optional power driver/tools is preferred
- Ability to climb 6’ ladder, lift 30 lbs., and use basic hand tools such as a screwdriver and pliers.
HOURS AND COMPENSATION:
- Full-Time estimated at 40 hr/week.
- Work schedule somewhat flexible but must be completed anytime M-F 6am-6pm
- Compensation depends on experience-$15-17/hour
- Payment is via W-2 payroll through our third-party payroll company PRO Unlimited
- Reimbursement for all work-related expenses is provided
IZ-ON Media , a division of Technicolor, is the leader in the rapidly expanding digital place-based media marketplace. We develop and provide services for video advertising and video merchandising networks that reach and engage millions of consumers across numerous touch points at over 10,000 locations -- in retail, dining establishments and places where consumers frequently spend time spending money, from the time they leave their homes in the morning until they return at night. IZ-ON Media offers end-to-end or unbundled services to help venue operators improve the customer experience and drive sales: from point-of-purchase solutions proven to increase product sales by over 60% to dwell screens that build brands and enhance consumer loyalty. We reach 97% of the U.S. market at leading retail and dining chains, including Walmart, Target, Sam's Club, Costco, Taco Bell, Carl's Jr., 7-Eleven, Kroger and many more. IZ-ON Media is based in San Francisco with offices in Bentonville, Arkansas and New York City.
IZ-ON Media is a division of Paris-based media company Technicolor .