IZ-ON Media is the leader in in-store television with over 200,000 televisions in more than 10,000 stores playing to millions of people every day. Our networks operate in many of the largest retail and restaurant chains in the country including Walmart, Costco, Sam's Club, Albertsons and Hardees. As In-Store Representative, your job will be to ensure that our televisions in Miami/Fort Lauderdale area retailers are playing media to IZ-ON standards and take action to correct any problems.
This is a part-time position, approximately 10-15 hours per week. Please see below for more details.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Visit stores in your local market to verify the health and performance of the IZ-ON Media partner networks.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with store management and associates to maximize problem resolution and compliance support.
- Report problems to IZ-ON Media's Help Desk or to store management as needed.
- Maintain detailed records of visit, and generate daily reports.
- Perform additional marketing/merchandising programs as required.
HOURS AND COMPENSATION:
- Enthusiastic self-starter with excellent communication skills; reliability and accuracy are essential. Must be self motivated and be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must have a car, appropriate driver's license, good driving record and current, full-coverage insurance.
- At home personal computer with e-mail, MS Word and MS Excel programs installed.
- Cell phone and accessibility to a fax required.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word required.
- Experience with computers and computer networking desired.
- Ability to travel by car on a daily basis.
- Basic small hand tools required
- Ability to climb 6' ladder, lift 30 lbs., and use basic hand tools such as a screwdriver and pliers.
- Clean driving record. Meet company standards in criminal background check.
IZ-ON Media , a division of Technicolor, is the leader in the rapidly expanding digital place-based media marketplace. We develop and provide services for video advertising and video merchandising networks that reach and engage millions of consumers across numerous touch points at over 10,000 locations -- in retail, dining establishments and places where consumers frequently spend time spending money, from the time they leave their homes in the morning until they return at night. IZ-ON Media offers end-to-end or unbundled services to help venue operators improve the customer experience and drive sales: from point-of-purchase solutions proven to increase product sales by over 60% to dwell screens that build brands and enhance consumer loyalty. We reach 97% of the U.S. market at leading retail and dining chains, including Walmart, Target, Sam's Club, Costco, Taco Bell, Carl's Jr., 7-Eleven, Kroger and many more. IZ-ON Media is based in San Francisco with offices in Bentonville, Arkansas and New York City.
- Part-time, estimated 10-15 hours per week
- Work must be completed anytime M-F 7am-6pm
- Compensation depends on experience- $15-17 per hour
- Payment is via W-2 payroll through our payroll partner PRO Unlimited
- Reimbursement for all work-related expenses is provided
- Willingness to travel overnight preferred (very infrequent)
IZ-ON Media is a division of Paris-based media company Technicolor .
IZ•ON Media LLC - 21 months ago