Valley View (night shift)
Under general supervision, to keep an assigned school building or group of buildings or office space clean and orderly; other related work as required.
Candidate must be able to:
1. Understand and follow oral and written directions.
2. Establish and maintain effective cooperative working
relationships with others.
3. Be courteous, neat and clean at all times.
4. Be dependable, industrious and in good physical
5. Tactful, use good judgment, exhibit integrity and
6. Have a valid California’s driver’s license.
Examples of Duties:
1. Sweeps, scrubs, mops, waxes and polishes floors
2. Vacuums rugs and carpets
3. Dusts and polishes furniture and woodwork
4. Empties and cleans waste receptacles
5. Cleans restrooms
6. Washes windows, walls, tables and benches
7. Cleans sinks and drinking fountains
8. Takes care of equipment and materials
EdJoin.org - 7 months ago