Location: Desert Mirage |
1. Two (2) years experience in food preparation, serving and basic kitchen activities.
2. Skills: in performing basic arithmetic calculations, operation and care of institutional kitchen equipment, and use of standard office equipment including including computers.
3. Knowledge of modern methods of food preparation, health codes and sanitation principles.
* Valid driver's license and minimum auto insurance as required by law.
* State-accepted food safety certificate
* Tuberculosis clearance
* High school diploma or equivalent
EdJoin.org - 2 years ago