*Annual tuberculosis clearance. |
*Valid California driver license and minimum auto insurance as required by law.
* Current County Food Handlers Certificate (or ability to obtain one within)
Locations: West Shores
Under direct supervision to prepare and provide food items for general consumption by students and school personnel, and maintaining sanitary conditions of the facility; to perform other related work as required.
*One year experience in food preparation, serving and basic kitchen activities.
Examples of Duties:
1. Prepares food and beverage items that meet mandated nutritional requirements for consumption by students and staff.
2. Serves one or more items of food for the purpose of maintaining adequate quantities and
security of items. This may include use of mobile food and beverage-cart
3. Stocks food, condiments and supplies for the purpose of maintaining adequate quantities and security of items.
4. Inspects one or more items of food and/or supplies for the purpose of verifying quantity
and specifications of orders.
5. Cleans utensils, equipment and the following areas of storage, food preparation and serving for the purpose of maintaining facilities and equipment in a sanitary condition.
6. May prepare documentation for the purpose of providing written support and/or
7. Collect monies and be able to give correct change back.
8. Follow CURFL (California Uniform Retail Food Laws) and HACCP (Hazard Analysis
Critical Control point) procedures as directed.
9. Maintain the kitchen, storeroom, freezers and kitchen office in a neat and organized manner.
10. May use district vehicle for the purpose of food delivery
EdJoin.org - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard