1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Three years of clerical and record keeping experience.
3. Understand and follow oral and written directions.
4. Knowledge of modern office practices and procedures including the preparation of business correspondence and filing.
5. Knowledge of current computer technology and software.
Location: Adult Education
Prime Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Produces and maintains required records and supporting documentation pertaining to the development of
master schedules, grade reporting and other student record-keeping as required utilizing current computer
2. Prepares and processes reports as required.
3. Assists counselor and administrators with scheduling revisions and conflicts.
4. Provides data updates and revisions as required.
5. Provides services pertaining to grade reporting as required.
6. Performs a variety of clerical duties and responsibilities as required.
7. Processes requests from colleges and universities for student transcripts.