*Location*: Iowa City, Iowa
*Pay*: Up to $10.00/hr plus a monthly commission target and daily contests
*Benefits*: Health, Vision, and Dental for Full Time Employees
*Job Type*: Full and Part Time Positions
If you are a motivated and persuasive individual and you are interested in a rewarding new career in customer care and sales, join the TMone team! We are looking for Customer Care and Sales Representatives to interface with customers via inbound phone calls for the purpose of resolving routine problems with products or services to our Fortune 500 clients for internet and landline telecommunication services. One of your primary focuses as a Customer Care and Sales Representative will be to either retain or re-establish relationships with our clients’ existing customers and to acquire new customers. This is an on-site call center position, and there is no telemarketing or outbound phone calls involved with this position.
As an Inbound Customer Care and Sales Representative, you will manage a customer base that consists of both prospective and existing customers. You will receive inbound phone call in order to manage and service customer accounts, up-sell and cross-sell various products and services, and increase revenue and strategic product sales. Although we serve a variety of Fortune 500 companies, you will be trained to focus on one specific client and will provide service and sales services for that client on a long-term basis.
Additional responsibilities for the Inbound Customer Care and Sales Representative position include:
- Build rapport with customers by greeting them in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using procedures learned during new-hire training.
- Use decision-support computer software programs to respond to common customer work/service order inquiries and requests.
- Position entails a high amount of customer interaction over the phone. Ensure that customers understand product information, and be able to provide additional information to customers as needed
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy.
- Prepare complete and accurate work and update customer file.
- Communicate effectively with individuals/teams in the program to ensure high quality and timely expedition of customer requests.
- Effectively transfer misdirected customer requests to an appropriate party.
- Contribute ideas on ways to resolve problems to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity.
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
As an Inbound Customer Care and Sales Representative, you must be confident, outgoing and self-motivated with a strong work ethic. You must also be a team-oriented person who is open minded and willing to learn and who has the ability to function effectively in a fast-paced work environment. It is also vital for your role as an Inbound Customer Care and Sales Representative that you are articulate with excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to easily establish rapport with customers.
Specific qualifications for the Inbound Customer Care and Sales Representative include:
- High school diploma or GED; college experience or degree a plus
- Willingness to engage in direct sales and customer calling
- Basic computer proficiency, particularly with Microsoft applications as well as web-based applications
- Punctuality and consistent work attendance
- Customer Service experience a plus
- Sales experience a plus
- Call Center experience a plus
As an Inbound Customer Care and Sales Representative with TMone, you will be part of a young and rapidly growing organization that has been named to Inc. 5000’s list of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. We provide a fun and motivational work environment with a variety of incentives and bonuses to appeal to your competitive nature. You will be provided with training, both for our internal processes and for the customer program to which you are assigned, and you will thereafter receive ongoing training and performance reviews designed to further develop your sales skills. We prefer to promote from within, so you will have a multitude of opportunities for growth and advancement to various managerial and training positions. We value and appreciate your hard work and professional dedication as an Inbound Customer Care and Sales Representative and will reward you with a compensation package that includes benefits.
Your benefits as an Inbound Customer Care and Sales Representative will include:
- Health coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Commission target bonuses
- Performance-based contests (daily, weekly and monthly)
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
TMone (pronounced T-M-one) is a leading U.S. call center insourcing firm specializing in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Customer Service Selling (CSS). Headquartered in Iowa City, Iowa with service delivery centers in Des Moines, Iowa, Dakota Dunes and Spearfish, South Dakota, TMone’s resources are strategically centric to the Midwest. Since its inception in 2003, TMone has adopted an unconventional approach to designing and growing its business. We provide CRM and customer service selling support to businesses across a wide range of industries, including (but not limited to) telecommunications and wireless, energy and utilities, healthcare, publishing, automotive and communications. At TMone we believe in having fun at work and maximizing on the time we have. We are a sales culture with a focus on customer experience so everything we do is a product of our effort to increase service levels through a positive culture and work environment.