To provide Customer Service to small business customers and consumers
• Properly greet customers on inbound calls & Provide excellent customer service at all times
• Assist Customer in selecting the right product based on needs evaluation and qualification
• Overcome basic buying objections
• Close Sales by “asking for orders” always assuming the sale
• Accurately process orders per guidelines and polices
• Thrives as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment
• Enthusiastically promote and sell Adobe products & services
• Meet or exceed individual quotas, team sales goals and all performance metrics
• Set effective follow up appointment with qualified prospects
• Product sales results in a fast-paced call center environment
• Provide a first class experience to all customers
• Performs other related duties and assignments as required and as assigned by supervisor or manager.
• Must have a strong Customer Service Background.
• High School Graduate or GED
• 6 months Call Center experience preferred
• Minimum two year sales experience (Telesales, retail sales, outside sales, etc)
• Must be 18 years old
• Type 30 wpm
• Self-motivated individual with ability to manage self and workload
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Passionate desire to succeed and be among the best in your work environment
• Must have availability to work various shifts influenced by current business needs.
• Takes strong personal pride in your work and your contribution to your team
• Willing and open to following directions, policies and procedures
• Thrives in the face of constant change (handling new programs & procedures, learning new products and services)
Teleperformance - 18 months ago
A leading European call center operator and one of the largest in the world, Teleperformance aims to speak the universal language of...