EnerNOC, a leading provider of demand response and energy efficiency solutions, has an immediate need for an Inbound Marketing Specialist (or Manager, for those candidates with commensurate work experience) to join our world-class C&I Marketing organization. Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing & Communications, the Inbound Marketing Specialist/Manager’s primary responsibility will be to design and create compelling content that generates leads for EnerNOC’s full suite of energy management solutions.
• Develop, implement and maintain testing strategy and plans for inbound marketing and email marketing campaigns
• Define and identify various customer segments and outreach strategy
• Develop content/creative and drive social media, blog, and inbound campaigns to drive lead-gen and conversions
• Build landing pages and manage website content to ensure high conversions
• Lead ongoing testing and optimization efforts
• Analyze campaign performance data and create internal metrics reporting for the marketing leadership team
• Leverage social media channels and web content to support brand and PR strategy through targeted keyword and content strategy
• Support email marketing lead nurturing efforts
• 4+ years of experience executing inbound marketing campaigns, including social media, content generation, and email marketing
• Expertise in email marketing campaigns
• Strong knowledge of website and landing page optimization, lead generation, A/B testing, and analytics
• Experience with Google Analytics, Hubspot, Salesforce.com, Eloqua and other related marketing automation software applications
• HTML and design experience a plus
• Excellent number-crunching ability as a means of leveraging data and managing campaign success
• Strong understanding of conversion tactics and knowledge of layout/ability to write winning content/creative
• You’ve lived the funnel, analyzing online marketing methods, doubling down on those that work and cutting those that don’t, etc.
• You are a self-starter who loves to experiment and is comfortable making fast decisions with limited data
• You have high personal throughput; you aren’t just a manager, you are a player/coach
• Excellent copywriting skills
• Culture fit is important-- we work hard, we value the relationships we’ve built, and we want to be successful!
EnerNOC - 19 months ago
Working Toward a Clean Energy Future!
Charting the future of energy takes a different kind of corporation. EnerNOC is one of the leading...