USIS is currently seeking CBP experienced Independent Contract Investigators in the above location. USIS has been the premier provider of background investigations to the Federal Government for employment suitability and security clearance purposes. As an Independent Contractor, you will be in a position of trust, a role that requires integrity, confidentiality, intensity, commitment and pride in your country’s security.
Primary duties include conducting background investigations to determine suitability for persons who require access to sensitive/classified government information. Key responsibilities are:
· Conduct face-to-face interviews to gather information about applicants seeking federal security clearances
· Complete record searches
· Write clear concise reports that meet the customer’s expectations
· Meet the customer’s timeliness requirement
To be considered as an Independent Contractor on the U.S. Customs and Border Protection Contract, you must meet the following qualifications:
· Current favorably adjudicated SSBI level of investigation
· Prior successful completion of new investigator background investigation training on either the OPM or CBP contract
· Minimum one year of federal background, state or local investigation experience within the last 5 years
· A bachelor’s degree OR 3 years of Federal/State/Local background investigation experience in the past 5 years OR 5 years of Federal/State/Local investigations experience AND completion of CBP orientation (available through USIS)
Ideally, Independent Contractors will possess the following:
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong computer and typing skills
· Excellent time management and organizational skills
· Strong work ethic and self motivated
· Active CBP Credentials, must be able to supply credential number and issue date
USIS values diversity in its workforce and encourages minorities and women to apply. USIS is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.
USIS - 30+ days ago
It doesn't take a great detective to determine that Altegrity is a leader in security services. The holding company owns Kroll, Kroll...