Independent Sales Representative / Technology Consultant: Alaska, Louisiana, Hawii and Washington/Oregon
The company offers a family of software, response systems,
interactive whiteboards, wireless interactive tablets, and powerful enterprise‐based administrator tools.
The primary role of the Technology/ Educational Consultant (eC) is to build and manage a pipeline of opportunities comprised of the education focused solutions. This individual must be a hunter with a previous background in enterprise software sales, specifically focused on the education space.
The Technology/ Educational Consultant should be comfortable working closely with C‐level, IT, faculty, and other key staff within any institution. They will be expected to manage activities and communication with customers using the company's CRM software (Salesforce.com) and must be capable of driving multiple, technically complex deals concurrently.
If you have an immediate network of contacts, a track record of success, and a desire to be on the front line of a growing market ‐ we want to talk to you. This is a unique opportunity to immediately shine and the right individual will be well compensated for their efforts.
This is a commission based position. We rely on productive, well‐informed sales representatives to keep our sales rolling, so we have created an ongoing training program that will get you into the field making sales right away. What you learn will help you make a superior income your very first year in technology sales. Our intention is to prepare you to independently handle a set of customers in which your growth and revenue potentials are unlimited.
- Our sales representatives are independent contractors (1099)
- The compensation is commission based
- As a Technology Consultant, you will be an independent businessperson whom we support for your success.
- Highly professional written and oral communication skills
- History of selling professional services
- Proven track record of over‐achieving quota in past positions
- The ability to build relationships quickly and close sales in a high‐tech environment
- Technology solution sales background
- 1‐3 years of documented experience in an enterprise sales role
- Experience with Enterprise qualification, Director and above level contacts
- Prior experience successfully overcoming customer objections
- Ability to work in a high energy, sales team environment
- Experience working and succeeding within a quota and commission structure
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, v‐mail, MS Office)
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
We provide one of our experienced recruiters at the client site and the client directs their recruiting activities. When our clients have...