Increase unit sales, customer penetration, conduct product demonstrations for end-user customers to improve customer satisfaction, meet and exceed sales goals set forth by management.
Successfully develop and grow long-term relationships with end-user customers and local GCSAA organization.
- TSR will meet and exceed annual unit and dollar sales goals by territory as determined
- TSR will increase customer penetration by providing product demonstrations with end use customers .
- TSR will take the lead to organize on-site product training end-use customers.
- Demonstrate strong product application knowledge and be able to communicate this knowledge to different levels of buyers and customers.
- Develop a customer call plan to through course-specific visits of targeted accounts.
- Will have responsibility for maintaining company-owned assets, which may include vehicles, trailers, and demo products
- Provide sales support to national account courses within specific territory
- Manage travel and entertainment expenses within guidelines set forth by the company. Maintain and accept responsibility for company owned assets that are used in the position
- TSR will submit weekly reports regarding customer visits, customer comments and sales and territory activities as required.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing or Related Field required
- Strong product and product application knowledge
- 2 – 3 years experience selling turf, agricultural or construction equipment
Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Yes, 75 % of the Time
07/17/2014, 1:54:59 PM
Textron (and its subsidiaries) participates in E-Verify. We will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employer’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Textron - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard -
Officers, corporate and military, really take to Textron: The company's E-Z-GO golf carts enrich their golfing jaunts, while its...