GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
- Support the payables processes for Indirect Purchases, Domestic and International
- Lead Indirect Disbursements team in resolution of multisite supplier payment/bill back issues.
- Interface with Disbursements' contractor, Datamatics, to ensure accurate transaction processing and timely resolution of supplier payment issues
- Reconcile assigned Ledger accounts related to Indirect Accounts Payable processes and the Corporate Internal Billing System
- Provide training and advise Consumer/Industrial business functions on Indirect modules in the A/P system
- Provide leadership and training to Appliance business functions related to the Corporate Internal Billing System
- Utilize Six Sigma tools in all projects and quality initiatives in all processes
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Business, Accounting/Finance, or related field with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated leadership traits
- Strong PC skills: Outlook, Excel, Access, Word and Powerpoint
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate/prevent problems and resolve issues
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Apply to job
- Self motivated
- Six Sigma certification
Send to friend
Save to cart
GE Careers - 2 years ago
GE Home & Business Solutions consists of two business segments. Appliances and Lighting.
At GE Appliances, we are imagination at...