A copy of official or unofficial transcripts are required for this position. You can upload transcripts in your applicant profile.
Teaches mechanical, electrical, electronic courses and has a working knowledge of tanks, vessels, control loops, instrumentation and emergency procedures as they relate to petro-chemical facilities; responsible for reviewing and maintaining the overall quality of instruction; participates in the design, development and review of course curriculum; responsible for performing assigned duties during the day, evening, or weekend on any Laramie County Community College campus or outreach center as assigned; foster professional relationships with or serve on related educational and community organizations/committees.
9-Month Work Schedule: August to May.
Salary and Benefits: $43,000 to $55,000. For full listing of benefits and faculty salary schedule, visit http://lccc.wy.edu/about/humanresources/benefits .
Priority Screening Date: Position is open until filled. Initial screening to begin immediatetly.
Starting Date: August 2014.
For information about Cheyenne http://lccc.wy.edu/about/welcome .
- Demonstrate a thorough and accurate knowledge of applicable field or discipline.
- Evaluate student performance fairly and consistently and return student work promptly to promote maximum learning.
- Participate in ongoing, systematic, and documented assessment of student learning for all courses, programs and the College's general education core abilities.
- Become familiar with and complly with all College policies and procedures.
- Participate in College, division and program activities.
- Contribute to the growth and enhancement of the College's mission and programs.
- Associate's degree.
- One year experience organizing, designing, and developing technical and/or workforce development training materials.
- Three years of experience using electrical, mechanical and electronic industrial skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in an education, industrial or technical management field.
- Two years of experience in organizing, designing, and developing technical and/or workforce development training materials.
- Five years of experience using electrical, mechanical and electronic industrial skills.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Laramie County Community College is an equal opportunity and affirmative action educational institution and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, genetic information, political affiliation or disability in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its educational programs or activities.