As one of our Industrial Engineers, you will optimize process, performance and technology for our clients in existing warehouses to drive bottom-line savings through the use of a state-of-the-art Labor Management System, Lean Best Practices, and Engineered Standards. You will work in both team and individual settings with a high level of responsibility and client interaction.
- Determining the Lean Process utilizing a cluster of IE techniques (Lean, Six Sigma, Economies of Motion, work flow, etc.)
- Achieving workforce and management team “buy-in” of new processes and assist in their deployment and implementation
- Determining the appropriate production rate of the new improved process
- Leveraging state-of-the-art Labor Management technology to provide dynamic production expectations based on multiple variables, task performance, labor plans, workforce utilization, and real-time alerting
- Determining appropriate labor plans and active staff balancing to meet the dynamic production nature of distribution
- Anchoring a continuous improvement performance culture utilizing change management and performance management techniques
- Bachelors degree in Industrial Engineering
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to transfer knowledge
- Ability to learn quickly and follow project plans resulting in timely project delivery
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Able to travel 80%
- Time & Motion, MTM, MSD or MOST experience preferred
TZA - 2 years ago
TZA is a technology, consulting, and engineering company specializing in the optimization of labor performance and operational effectiveness...