Leading and managing the Value Stream by following Safety, Quality, Delivery, Inventory, Productivity.
Implement Continuous Improvement, Lean and Kaizen events to reach established goals and incentives
Developing relationships with subordinates that will result in a cohesive team that understands the company direction, goals, and vision.
Setting and meeting production schedules
Meeting the quality requirements needed by customers
Holding employees accountable for performance, following safety guidelines and attendance.
Providing timely information to employees, management and other areas as required.
Solving Problems with processes, employees, products and customers
Expanding personal Lean Manufacturing knowledge through continuous education
Other duties as assigned
1. Four years experience or education in a manufacturing related field
2. Clear and precise oral and written communication skills are required.
3. Ability to embrace continuous improvement to question and evaluate systems/procedures for the most efficient uses, better communications, and process improvements on an ongoing basis
4. Knowledge of Continuous Improvement, Lean, Six-Sigma and Kaizen planning
5. Strong reasoning and independent decision making skills required.
6. Microsoft Office proficiency
7. Ability to attend and participate in required company meetings.
8. Must be a team player that works with others in the company to meet company goals.
9. Must be willing to work the hours needed to get the job done.
10. Must show leadership in safety, including: training, wearing PPE, corrective action, communicates hazards to co-workers and management.