Looking for a great opportunity to apply your skills and knowledge for a growing manufacturing company in the Hartford area? Our client is looking for a hands-on Industrial Engineer to apply lean principles and improve operations.
This position reports to the Manufacturing Engineering Manager and will provide you with the responsibilities of:
- Managing the labor standards, focusing in variances, determining root cause and making adjustments as necessary
- Optimizing flow and plant layout, creating work cells based on analysis
- Creating value stream maps, training others in lean principles and leading/supporting employee improvement teams
- Implementing lean metrics to help identify waste throughout the process
- Solving issues in a real-time environment
- Following up with corrective actions to implement permanent solutions
Management Recruiters of the St. Croix Valley
An excellent candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
This position will provide you the opportunity to demonstrate your abilities and position you for career growth. You will be working in a high profile position where your success will be noticed and may lead to promotional opportunities.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Technology or Engineering
- A minimum of five years Process Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or Industrial Engineering experience in an assembly environment
- Strong experience using and implementing lean techniques
- Strong communication skills with a wide variety of people
- A positive can-do attitude, a willingness to take on issues and drive them to resolution
Interested? Please apply on-line or email your resume to
. Please reference Job ID# mr1782 when applying
Think you’re under qualified? Please apply anyway as we have other positions that may be a perfect fit.
MRINetwork - 17 months ago