industrial weighing and measuring equipment.
- Installation, inspection, calibration, repair and maintenance of
and submission to home office.
- Complete service documents and test reports for review with customers
to expand service revenues.
- Provide consultation and quotations on product and services.
- Participate in the marketing and sales effort of the Service organization
- Compliance with all METTLER TOLEDO policies, along with OSHA and DOT
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic knowledge of PC computers and MS Office software required.
- Experience with SAP software preferred.
- Ability to operate a Blackberry and/or Smartphone.
- Ensures compliance with all company policies and procedures facilitates Environmental Health & Safety program.
- Submits all required paperwork in a timely and professional manner, maintains a close professional relationship with external/internal customers, sales, technicians and other leaders.
- Overnight travel is required to maximize efficiency while performing regular duties.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record needed.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and sit. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.