Our team of nearly 7,400 accomplished professionals from around the world has put Celanese on the path to becoming the premier chemical company. Their leadership, support and innovation helped Celanese achieve tremendous growth, especially during the past five years. As a global leader in the chemicals industry, Celanese International makes products essential to everyday living. Our products, found in consumer & industrial applications, are manufactured in North America, Europe and Asia.
Heart of Celanese
The primary factor in Celanese’s success is simple --- it’s our dynamic, innovative and results- oriented employees who drive Celanese’s growth everyday.
Our employees say that working at Celanese is very rewarding. We understand the bottom line. You want to be rewarded and receive benefits for your ideas and innovation. If you join us, you'll find competitive pay, varied professional opportunities, and the chance to make a difference in a growing, global company.
If you're looking for a premier company where you can create immediate impact , contribute to growth and collaborate with colleagues around the world, Celanese may be a great fit for you.
Responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing site instrument and electrical equipment while working safely, minimizing the cost of maintenance, and accomplishing repairs in a timely manner
- Has a strong working knowledge of industrial instrumentation and electrical equipment
- Contributes to development of maintenance procedures used to improve equipment reliability, improve efficiency and control repair costs.
- Reads and interprets drawings, engineering standards, specifications, and manuals to assure correct installation and repair
- Responsible for computer data entry into time sheets and work orders, ordering equipment and parts through SAP reservations and requisitions, and performing root cause analysis on equipment malfunctions
- Participates in training and development of I/E team
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Actively promotes a strong safety culture
Industrial Maintenance Electrical and Instrumentation Technician
- Five years of experience in maintaining Instrument and Electrical equipment
- Two years of college (Associate Degree) or equivalent education/experience.
- Licensed electrician and/or trained instrument technician.
- SAP experience, plant maintenance or project systems module
- Cause Mapping (Root Cause Analysis)
- Demonstrated ability to work within a highly diverse, multi-disciplinary, multi-functional environment
- Has craft certification or passing score on one of the following NCCER assessments:
Required Years Experience:
- Experience with Safety Instrumented Systems
- 5 years experience in industrial instrument and/or electrical maintenance, including troubleshooting and repair.
- Proficiency in use of test equipment
- Must have a good working knowledge of both maintenance and safety practices applicable to industrial instrument and electrical equipment
- Basic computer skills (MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Able to provide plant-wide maintenance coverage on a 24-hour basis, as well as rotating night and weekend duty
- Responsible for working fair share of overtime, as well as participating in duty and non-duty call-outs
- Demonstrates ability to work within a team environment
- Note: Must attain passing score on NCCER Industrial Maintenance Electrical and Instrumentation assessment to achieve First Class. With approval, this assessment may be done after employment.
5 years industrial instrument/electrical
HS Diploma or Equivalent
Celanese - 18 months ago
Celanese Corporation gets a lot of good ink about its acetates. The company's primary operations include the manufacture of building...