Industrial Maintenance Technician
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers, including manufacturing and process industries, shipyards, ports and terminals. Konecranes provides productivity-enhancing lifting solutions as well as services for lifting equipment and machine tools of all makes. Konecranes has career opportunities available for industrial maintenance personnel.
- 3 or more years of experience in an industrial maintenance environment or equivalent military experience
- Experience troubleshooting 480vac 3 phase motor control systems
- HS Diploma or GED
- Valid driver's license with a good driving record
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Good communication skills
- Respect of heights
Konecranes provides an excellent training program and offers a very competitive wage and benefit package including a robust 401(k) plan with employer matching and tenure contributions, profit sharing, educational assistance, life and disability benefits as well as medical, dental and vision care.
- Associate's degree in Industrial Electrical/Mechanical Technology or related field, or equivalent vocational/technical training and experience
- Prior experience with cranes
To apply, please visit our career site at
Konecranes - 7 months ago
Konecranes wants to give customers a positively uplifting experience. The Finnish company is a global manufacturer of cranes, forklift...