Industrial Waste Water Treatmt
From energy-saving products and recyclable packaging to green manufacturing processes and responsible waste management controls, Intel is a global leader in the evolution to sound, sustainable environmental practices. As our industrial waste systems engineer, you will help fulfill Intel's commitment to a greener future.
Our Chemical Engineer, Industrial Waste Systems make a big impact, develop Maintenance and Operations procedures associated with industrial waste collection and treatment systems, Engineering analysis and application of chemical engineering principles in support of liquid waste treatment. Ensuring safety and environmental performance. You will keep Intel's industrial waste systems operational and effective, and making good on our corporate promise of environmental responsibility.
If you enjoy working with the latest technology in a rewarding, fast-paced environment, a career as a Chemical Engineer, Industrial Waste Systems at Intel may be a good fit for you.
- You must have a Bachelor or Masters in Chemical Engineering with a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Experience or equivalent of facilities liquid industrial waste treatment systems and chemical and/or mechanical engineering principles, including chemical piping, neutralization, filtration, pumps, valves, flow calculations and chemical analytical testing
- Some travel may be required to support specific project assignments
- You must have a Permanent Right to Work without sponsorship
- Ability to communicate strategic and tactical concepts across a wide range of employees; engineering peers to operational technicians to management
- Demonstrated application of sound engineering principles and technical problem solving
- Good troubleshooting, teamwork and collaboration skills; good oral and written communication skills to work with all levels of management and a diverse customer base, including technical and nontechnical partners
Facilities and Site Services
Oct 22, 2012
Oct 23, 2013
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to final test and optimization, and lastly packaging. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing group are part of a worldwide network of manufacturing and assembly/test facilities.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel’s discretion. Intel invites people of all ages currently enrolled in an academic institution (or graduated within the last 18 months) to apply.
Intel - 2 years ago
A lot of companies like to talk about changing the world. But while others are making claims, Intel’s been making history—for...