Utilize your years of experience in the water/wastewater industry to provide assistance, coordination, and some independent management of Esri’s marketing efforts related to products and services within this sector of the local government market.
- In collaboration with industry managers, develop and execute specific industry marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to support corporate objectives and position Esri as a leader in the local government water wastewater market
- Research, analyze, and monitor financial, technological, and market factors to capitalize on market opportunities and minimize effects of competitive activity
- Contribute to the development of product/industry positioning and collateral generation to produce the highest possible long-term market share
- Develop strong business alliances with service providers and major vendors to incorporate Esri technology
- Work with Esri's water/wastewater and public works industry teams to plan and oversee execution of promotional activities including print, electronic media, trade shows, seminars, direct mail, and other events as required
- Maintain communications/relationships with local government sales team to support industry expansion
- Develop and recommend product and customer service improvements, and pricing strategies
- Manage Esri participation in industry related conferences and trade shows
- Bachelor’s or master’s in GIS, engineering, or similar technical field
- Two to five years of practical experience in water/wastewater or related industries
- Specific and in-depth knowledge of GIS and its practical industry applications
- GIS or software marketing and/or direct sales experience within the water/wastewater industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organizational, presentation, and leadership skills
- Ability to travel domestically at least 30-40% of the time
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Learn more and apply online at www.esri.com/careers . Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) supporting diversity in the workforce.
Esri - 10 months ago
Esri helps organizations map and model our world. Esri’s GIS technology enables them to effectively analyze and manage their...