Descriptif du poste
· Master and describe the Systems Design methodology spanning Requirements, Functional, Logical and Physical domains (RFLP).
· Design and develop complex multi-engineering systems.
· Decompose complex systems using Systems Engineering methodology.
Bachelors Degree in Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering, Masters Degree or PhD would be an asset.
· Experience working within a product delivery lifecycle (requirements analysis through design, implementation, testing, and cut-over through support)
· Experience delivering Knowledge Based solutions
· Experience with Business process definition and re-engineering
· Hands on experience with - Matlab, Simulink, or other 1D systems engineering tools.
· CAD and CAE tools
· Enovia Centrals and CATIA V5 & V6.
· DS products such as Simulia and 3DVIA.
Requirements Management Systems (such as Doors, Rational-Raphsody, Requirements Central, Reqtify).
Apply on line at:
Reference number: 302889
Dassault Systemes is an equal opportunity employer that offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
We thank you for your application; however, only the selected candidates will be contacted.
Apply for this position
Dassault Systèmes - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard -